Tuesday 4 February 2014

60 Days

Wowsers. Those days are just dropping like flies!

I'm feeling pretty content right now. Even more so because my friend just told me about Earls 
http://www.earls.ca/food-menu/starters  Oh my god, this food looks amazing. I may be dribbling a little.

Anyway, content.Yes. Not only is it 60 days until my Canadian adventure begins, but I've had a pretty good day so far. 
                                             
I had this cute little card waiting for me on my desk when I got to work. George is such a cute kid. And anyone who knows me, will also know I am not a kid fan or child friendly. But, how cute! Totally made me smile.
                                   

I also got this in the post! I'm doing the #Lovetrain idea with a few pals via Facebook & this is the first to arrive. Thanks to Penny Sue for the lovely treats. 

Its all put me in a rather good mood :)

I'm trying to just live in the moment and enjoy life for what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment